Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Lets InTroduce The Team!

Well, lets not leave anyone in the dark about whos on the crew....
the team we have put together as of now, consists of a very diverse group of young adults. so lets look down the list.

First up we have "THe Godfather" - Gurvinder Singh, one of the most proactive, energetic, touching, hard hitting and down to earth people you will EVER meet....The GodFather is a business man and real estate agent, by profession....for all your housing needs...hahah
He is Also a Director for the United Sikhs Organization. He has helped provide humanitarian releif in places like Pakistan with the Earth Quake, and New Orleans with the Hurrican Katrina Relief Project. Not enough can be said about my manz, my nicuaah, this dude right here is ill with the pen. And his flow is toxic chemical disgusting. We are VERY lucky to have him aboard and a part of this group...much love and respect to you bro.

Secondly we have, My brother, my partner in crime, my helping hand, motivational force for this group, one of my best frends, and a lyrical assassin... I present to you "MASTANA"
Sick with the words....he dont spit, he vomits...Mastana's been writing for a minute now, and he expresses his emotions and backs up his arguements through harsh words that will levae you uncomfortable. He's definitely a back bone to this group...and is the project's official graphic designer and printer. Much love and respect to you bro.

Alright movin on down, we got the ONE, and THE ONLY, "Surat Yaar" - The consultant, the manager, the CEO, the business development manager, the marketing strategist, and the Raunchy ass nicuahh that'll spit some Raw ass shit and wont be scared to back it up...The philosopher that's gonna help guide this group the right direction. This dude is the spline to this project. The initial match striker for this forest fire, SuratYaar is going to be a Vital part of this project.

Alright next one down, My boy, My nicuaah, my brother from another mother, we have, your servant to the community, simply known as " Sevak" aka Izharbir Singh....one of my brothers for a while now....this brother is deep...he speaks how he feels and gives it to you real...A real poet at heart....

And lastly, i guess i owe it to you to introduce myself. I go by the name of SaintSoulja, the one and only. Hopefully i can contribute somethin useful to this project.

No comments: