Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Damn and this is my Homeland?

Yo man after a month long tour of my homeland, my nation, my dirt, I realize that this is definately not my country. Definately not a place in which my people, my koum can breathe the breath of freedom and continue thier existence with dignity.

Everywhere you look not only is the stench and clutter of trash so evident but rather more painful is the stench of humanity, the foul fragrance emitted by the residents' approach to life and the filthy lifestyle persued. And damn these are "my people"?

Lies, deciet, betrayal, lewdness, despair, seems like a bad hindi movie plot. But on the contrary these words were realized by yours truly Da GodFather. Damn this place needs a baptism, urgently.

Man on the opposite of Chardhi Kala, I heard and saw Thendi Kala (downwards spirits).
"Man this is how it is here," "This is how it goes". This is all I heard when I screamed in response to the conditions I saw. Nigga, jigga, playa, kid, son, whatever u callin urself... It is this way cuz u let it be this way.

Conditions dont arise from nowhere, but are allowed to surface. And I will be damned if I am one of those that "allow" these conditions to continue and wither away at my land.

But a sense of hope... the youth although engrossed in drugs, because of the systemic eradication techniques of the indian nation and the joblessness that permeates throughout, still have a yearning for something better. Still have that respect for the great general of the panth, the one that awoke the koum, the heartbeat for the youths, Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindrawale.

What do we do? Where do we go. Questions posed by many, but GNE shall step in. Provide true unadultarated lyrics and song. Endeavor to spark the spirit of revolution and empower our land, our home, our people. And this is a minor synopsis of the situation at hand.

Badshah Ya Baghi

King or Revolutionary --- I dont see slave written anywhere? do u kid?

Da GodFather

No comments: