Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What a Lady!

aite so, im on the train as usual at 9 in the morning....on my way to work...
and late, as usual.....

just sittin there, writin some rhymes in my head, chillin, kinda sleepy....and im about a stop before my stop.....and this black lady comes up to me, leans in, and says...

"Can i Shake your hand?"..... So im kinda confused at this point but i lend her my hand

we hold a firm handshake for a little bit. (a big confused smile on my face).....

at this point i have no idea whats goin on, or what to say, and then she says again...

" I just wanted to shake your hand".....and so i finally said... "why is that?" (with a big smile on my face)

and she goes, " i know all these people prolly think when you step in the train, that he gonna blow this shit up or somethin, but i know.....this world is sad.....its just how it is, so i just wanted to shake your hand"

so i said to her, " well thank you, appreciate it."

at this point it was both our stops and we were gettin out....she went left, i went right......

and that was it. But the lady lightened up my day alot more. she kinda reminded me of my middle school teacher, Mrs. Wilson, ahh i loved Mrs. Wilson.....

wish i had more time to talk to this lady though.....that was very sweet of her.

thank you Lady in the brown!

-SS

No comments: