Thursday, February 15, 2007

Be My Valentine

Yea, I search for you my valentine... the one that has eluded me for so long...
I search in vain but shall fall short of bieng graced and comforted in your warmth...
When will I see and be able to penetrate your impregnable status...
Will I ever live to appreciate the struggle I have endured to only have a glimpse
My brothers and sisters have forsaken all just to ensure you become a reality
Family and friends are words forgotten by the warriors who so chose you as thier companion
Grindin day in and day out and still unable to formulate and cement your existence
Yea I search for you my valentine, and shall til my breaths cease
For you, my koum, my nation, MY valentine are devoid of commercialization
And are the reason I am and my heart beats

Da GodFather

No comments: