Monday, March 3, 2008

I'm Back! (calm down)

Waddup fam!

I know I know, I haven't posted anything in a while. I been REALLY busy with A LOT of stuff. Haven't had any time at all lately. But im in the middle of an all-nighter taking a break, so I thought I'd update yall on what I have been up to lately.

Alright so....

-Just got back from VCU, RootsGear was at Apna Virsa Apna Punjab Bhangra competition, it was baller. Had a really good time out there. Congratulations to all the teams that won, shout out to my peeps at Drexel Bhangra, you guys get better every time i see you.

- Update on the Kray Twinz Spit Your Best Contest, MUCH MUCH love to everyone that showed me their support and love on the facebook video. thank you all SOOO much, it really means a lot to me. The contest and the entire video diary thing has now been moved to www.desihits.com. So go check it out. http://desihits.com/blog/article/who-is-mr-rap-singer

- We are practically finished with a track called "King of Queens" featuring myself, Ajay Gogna (acoustic guitar), "Vik" (Bass guitar and Trumpet), and the talented Ram (vocals and tabla). The track is going to be all live instruments. We should be recording that very soon so look out for that too.

- Some of the collabs that are coming up very soon are: Young Fateh, Mandeep Sethi, the famous P. Oberoi from Soultap Records, and our good friend from Australia L-Fresh.

- Coming out in April is a Music Video for the track called "turBAN". An inside look into the french turban ban issue taken on by G.N.E. Shout out to Gursean Singh and Sartaj Singh for that.
- Also coming out in April will be an exclusive video and interview with SaintSoulja and the Godfather on www.khalsakids.org. Look out for that in april.

- ALSO, RootsGear will be coming out with BRAND NEW designs in April for Vaisakhi, and TRUST ME when i say this, YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS OUT!
www.rootsgear.com

Alright, I think i've told you way too much, but i don't mind, i trust you all as family.

Much love and respect. Good luck to everyone at drexel on their finals! goodluck to all you regular school heads on your midterms!

Peace

1Love

SaintSoulja

No comments: