Monday, March 31, 2008

Response

Hmmmmm...

This just reminded me. I saw the movie "Kite Runner" the other day. Which by the way, is an AMAZING movie. I recommend everyone watch it. And the character in that movie said something along the same lines. I believe he said.

" The greatest sin in life is stealing. When you murder, you steal someone's right to life. When you lie, you steal someone's right to know the truth. When you betray, you steal the person's right to trust..."


Something along those lines.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.