Saturday, February 2, 2008

Queens


Queen
By Akshay Ullal

Nine months in her womb, I coulda been a tomb,
Instead momma gave me her breaths and all her food
I made it out alive, only to witness with my own eyes
the way men act, just so they can stand with pride.
realize.
We get our legs from momma,
Cold world got heated up, just like a sauna.
One glance at momma's eyes showed me a world of hope.
So I grabbed it with my hands, and loosened up the rope.
Showed me. The sanctity of a lady.
Forgave me in the hot city and took me a shady place.
where I could see everything so clear.
Took me to her chest, she knew that grown men hate to tear.
I knew that day, she gave me more than smile and love
Felt I she was an angel sent from above.
Know that God gave em strength, just smaller frames to carry
so throw your ego, not our women down to the ground.


No comments: