Sunday, February 10, 2008

Vote for SaintSoulja!

Alright, for those of you that actually do read this blog on a regular basis (i dont know why?)
I'm sorry for not have been posting lately, i got reallyyy busy with school these past two weeks. I just got done with exams, so now I can get back to work.

Anywho, this is one of the first things this weekend.

I was going through facebook and stuff a couple days back and saw that the Kray Twinz were having a Spit Your Best Verse Competition. Now for those of you that haven't heard of the Kray Twinz before, I would suggest you google them. But they are two Sikh twin brothers who are producers in the U.K. They are pretty well known in England and have worked with a few big names like Twista, DMX, Elephant Man, and I think Busta Rhymes as well.

The Kray Twinz recently got together with a new talent by the name of "Vee", also from the UK. Vee is known to be what is now being called a "Rapsinger". This guy is really talented, from what I have seen. He can rap (without the English accent) and then switch it up and Sing like a Soul artist. He is truly talented, he's got an amazing voice, incredible skills on the mic, and he really knows what he's doin.

Anyways. So......The Kray Twinz are producing the newest Mixtape by Vee labeled "Mr. RapSinger", and they are giving one individual the opportunity to collaborate with them for a track on the Mixtape. So I thought, hey why not?

So, here's my entry for the Contest. You can find more info about the contest at
Who Is Mr. RapSinger Contest

Go to the page and comment on my entry so I can win! =)




Also, outta respect for my Little bro from Dallas, go check out his entry as well. "MC G-Singh aka Gursimar Singh" from Dallas, TX

No comments: