Monday, February 11, 2008

Untitled 02/11/08

there is no I in team, but theres an I in Sikh
its sick. sick, what we'll do for an ego trip
go to sikh camps and act like some pimpin shit
preach this preach that, but act like a whimp
is all good cuz i fed my ego on some bullshit
on sunday told my homies i was a gursikh
on monday drank some whisky n let my soul slip
its funny ain't it
these acts, the masks, the whole fuckin play
its like shakespeare, except we diggin our own graves
if there were enough grammys for this sikh stage
every turban headed guy would be a john wayne
so go ahead, put on a turban, join the masquerade
come and play this game of fake love and charades,
sing 'em shabads, put on a hypocritical display
the masters of our own disaster, our soul is an ashtray

- Sevak -

No comments: